ROOSTERGNN, the first global, bilingual and independent news agency, is now accepting collaborative internship applications.
As an intern, you will form part of a dynamic team of journalists and editors, publishing opinion articles from contributors worldwide.
Internships can be completed virtually, or in exceptional cases, at our Madrid office.
- Serve as an editor for ROOSTERGNN, selecting, editing and publishing content
- Attend editorial meetings and trainings with fellow contributors and editors
- Recruit new contributors
- Establish partnerships with educational institutions, NGOs and other associations worldwide
- Develop global marketing strategies
- Excellent writing skills
- Passion for journalism
- Passion for freedom of expression
- Fluency in Spanish
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Previous experience at a newspaper or news agency
- Strong network of contacts in the journalism industry
- Degree in journalism, communications, media or other relevant field
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “ROOSTERGNN Internship” in the subject line. Include:
- Your CV
- Writing sample